Maple Simple Syrup
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 32 fl. oz. Apple Cider
- 24 fl. oz. ginger ale
- 6 oz. bourbon
- Maple Simple Syrup, recipe above
Make The Maple Simple Syrup
- In a small saucepan, combine the water and maple syrup.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. (This should take 5 minutes, tops.)
- When simmering, remove from the heat, and let cool to room temperature.
Make The Sparkling Bourbon Pumpkin Apple Punch
- In a glass pitcher, combine the Apple Cider, ginger ale, bourbon and Maple Simple Syrup.
- Stir until well-mixed.
- Serve chilled or over ice.
You can also give this a shot with Spiced Apple Cider. This may be harder to find in you local store but you can aleays count on Amazon.