What You Need:
- 1 can Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 c. flour
- 3 T. butter melted
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, granulated sugar, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until glossy and creamy.
- Pour evenly into a 10 inch pie pan.
- Top with Apple Pie filling*.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, liquid butter, and brown sugar to make streusel topping.
- Sprinkle topping over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes.
- you can also add caramel sundae topping if you like. Dip with vanilla wafer, apple slices, graham crackers – you get the point!