Wondering how your friend, neighbor, whomever has a house that always looks clean? It is not by accident this happens. There are habits you can take on to get you there! Keep reading!
- They make their bed – yes, everyday
- They do not wait to wash clothes until the weekend – they wash them as soon as a load is ready to go.
- They keep their papers organized
- They clean out their refrigerator frequently
- They put shoes and coats away when they come in
- They do not stack dirty dishes in the sink. Get them done at night so the morning is ready to go!
- Everything has a home and when you are done using it, it goes back there!
- They dust and vacuum at least once a week…vacuum maybe every day if you can
We’d love to hear if you have any other habits you can add to the list!
Source: Chasing Foxes